Ao Vua-Unforgetable memory
                                      (By Nguyen Thi Hong Mai-a member in AO VUA trip)
70 km away from Ha Noi’ capital, Ao Vua eco tourist stretches the foot of Tan Vien Mountain. It only takes an hour and a half to get here from the centre of Ha Noi. This is the reason why Ao Vua attracts hundred of tourists each year, an ideal place for who want to seek relaxation after tired working days. I visited Ao Vua in the special day when the storm was coming. Waking up at 6 am, staring through the window, the fear subsided when it stops. Suddenly, it rained hard and even harder. After a while hesitating, I called my friend. A soft voice raised “ Let’s go, Mai” encouraged me. Walking in the pouring rain, I met a girl halfway like me struggling against the unpleasant weather. A smile gave in the rainfall brought me indefinable emotion. In the small car, I enjoyed the warm and intimate atmosphere even though some strange faces appeared. A couple of funny stories, a couple of songs combining traditional and modern types connected young hearts closer and closer.

It seemed hard to express how amazing the weather change is. We arrived at Ao Vua when it had just stopped. I took a deep breath to enjoy the purely fresh air. We weren’t the only “ crazy” team choosing this place as destination that day because there were many people even a little child surrounded us. It is a persuasive evidence for the attractive beauty of Ao Vua.  Ao Vua eco tourist spot has total construction area of 21 ha in addition to 100 ha of natural forest. All construction in items are designed in a way that is close to nature. The first impression in my mind about this place is the green color of natural forest making me forget trouble daily life and totally relax. The wide sky gradually turned from grey to light blue.  The huge white clouds with all weird and strange shapes satisfied the imaginative heads of young people. It is interesting here is the scene of soft clouds fly around the top of mountain just like heaven. An open and green space is a harmonious combination between the creative of “God hand” and the imagination together with the effort of people. In the hand of talented sculpture artists, many types of statue imitated animal or taken from source of legends become lively and close to me in an expected way. We took photographs in order to memorize that special moment together. The laughter filled the air and the emotion called happiness filled in my heart. Instead of taking a dip in blue swimming pool, I challenge myself by taking a boat with my friend. Sitting on the boat, enjoying the peaceful atmosphere, we revealed a couple of secret memory about our childhood. The wind gently blew my hair. I reached my hand to catch the raindrop and let it pass through my fingers. The large bond reflects the image of bridge: which is designed the same as the China one, which is rather unique because of the curved shape like the image of the boiled shrimp. After eating the lunch, we spent time playing funny game and sharing the private secret. The laughter was gone with the wind, flew higher and further. These honest stories made us closer and closer. In the afternoon, we went on the holiday by the interesting experience with the waterfall. There are total 9 waterfalls in this area and each has its own beauty. In addition, in BaVi complex, streams in Ao Vua are among the biggest. However, the streams here flow rather smoothly. I spent a little time to listen to the voice of these streams which continue whispering and murmuring all day long. While my friend tested themselves by discovering the natural waterfall, I walked around and around. Sometimes, I want to find a silent place to think back and forget all the burden of worry.  In the rest of that afternoon, we side by side took photograph and bought something as souvenir. Standing in front of extraordinary souvenirs, the small flower vases made from the bamboo and the skilful hand of Muong or Dao women, I can’t control the curiousness and admiration. To make these products, they had to buy bamboo and cut them into pieces, then using knife to create figures after painting on them carefully.
It was a bit sad when we had to say goodbye to Ao Vua. Leaving Ao Vua, during  the trip coming back Ha Noi, the imagines of that place appeared in my mind with many color: green of long-standing tree and water, yellow and purple of flowers, soft white of clouds and specially, the red heart of one team who are enthusiastic and creative. Ao Vua- See you again in sooner day!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét